At ADS Lettings we pride ourselves on our properties and our efforts in assisting our tenants find the right place to live and call home. Our staff are here to guide you through our letting lists and to answer any questions you may have.
If you find a property on the list that you wish to view, simply use the Enquire button and send us your details. We'll contact you as soon as possible to confirm timings for a visit to your chosen property. We can meet you either at the property or our offices from where we can escort you round.
Taking a property
We'll do our utmost to make the process of becoming a tenant a simple process. We do however have to collect certain informaion and perform certain obligations on behalf of our landlords.
We will need to obtain a credit reference and contact any referees. We may require a holding deposit equivalent to fifty percent of the actual deposit on the property which will ensure the property can not be let to some one else. We will return this if you do not subsequently take on the proprty.
Once all the terms have been agreed and references completed we will draft an assured short hold tenancy agreement for a minimum of six months.
- Deposit is equivalent to 1 month rent in most circumstances. (Students 1.5 months).
- We ask for one months rent in advance.
- All payments must be cleared before keys are released.
- We inventory our managed properties.
- Assured shorthold tenancy agreement.
- Inspections are usually carried out every 3 months.
- Our own maintenance department carries out most repairs.